BLACK AND WHITE,
My life is no longer the same. Things starts to change.. a lot of things. And colors stars to fade.. leaving me with nothing but black and white.
I am walking hand in hand with this huge predicament, and I think its starting to change me. It's beginning to swallow me.. as I struggle to not lose myself.
I am losing myself, every little bits, and there's no one to save me but myself. I am my greatest enemy, and I am my savior as well.
And now as I try to annihilate these obstructions, I realize how life is despicably ironic.
All I hope now is for the colors to come back. I'll never stop hoping.
Saturday, October 30, 2010 @ 2:34:00 AM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
