Day 1 - Ten things you want to say to ten different people.
I decided to do this tagging game because my life is that great. I am sarcastically enjoying my life. And I wish I could live forever and ever and ever like Voldemort. And then get killed by a Harry Potter too.
Day 1 - Ten things you want to say to ten different people.
I'm sorry that I am a disappointment. I'm sorry I'm not that good enough. I'm sorry I make you sad. I'm sorry. I'm just really sorry. :"( But above all these apologies, I want to thank you for coping up and understanding me. Thank you for not losing hope. It means the whole world to me. You are the best I could ever wish for. I love you, and I hope you know that.
As I think of things to say, I thought of you. And I want you to know that I miss you. Not the I-still-want-you-kind of miss, but rather its the I-hope-we-can-still-be-friends-kind of miss. But sometimes it hurts me that you still have this effect on me. It hurts me that you don't seem to care. Well, I hope to see you soon. Okay?
“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever” - Winnie the Pooh
I hate you. No wait. I don't hate you. I hate myself. I hate myself too much that I am starting to have this thoughts of hating you as well. It's not your fault I know, but in some ways I like to blame you, because I don't want to admit to myself that I'm the one at fault.
What happened to you? We used to be good friends. And you used to be this tough but nice girl. But now look at you. You are failing in school. You joined a fraternity. You smoke and drink a lot. And you dress like a, I don't know, like a slut??? Every time I see you, there is only one thing that always goes in my mind... pathetic. But above all this, I hope you find what you are really looking for. I know you have problems. And I know life is hard on you. But I hope you surpass this rebellion you're going into. And I hope you can smile and shout my name again when we see each other in the hallways because I really miss you doing that. I miss your high pitch laughter. I miss your hug. I miss our boy hunting sessions. And I really do miss you.
You're a good person. You're really are. I know you have the right to say things to me, to scold me, coz you care. But everything has limitations. I have my limitations. And I think I reach mine now. So please stop making me feel bad than I'm already am.
You're stuck on me and my laughing eyes. I can't pretend though I try to hide I like you. I really like you. :P
I hope I can tell you what I really am going through right now. All the pain, the worries, the unending questions. How I cry myself to sleep every night. Or how I feel like giving everything up. I wish I could tell you as much as I wish you could have the solution to everything.
Life is not a game, and even if it is, I am no player. So please stop playing with me. You just confuse me a lot. Are you real or not? I don't even know what or who to believe anymore. I am starting to lose my faith, I am starting to lose myself. So please stop it.
Thank you for your love.
Friday, October 29, 2010 @ 8:17:00 PM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
