My life in bullets.
- I've been bff with stress for quite a while now.
- My professor's are crazy.
- I tell you, mentally deranged, babe. It's like they were actually created to intentionally make our life miserable.
- Finals are freaking next week. The scope is insanely cover to cover! And what do they do? They add and make us do gazillions of projects and whatnots before the exam.
- Now, isn't that just too sweet?
- My stress goes to 10 and I'm not even done of half of my long list yet.
- I just got home this afternoon anyway and I just woke up now with the greatest sleep in my life.
- We pulled a whole day and an overnighter for our final requirement in one of my subject. How nice.
- I am deeply ecstatic about the fact that having only 3 hours of sleep the previous night, I had to act, think and write scripts and be stress out the whole day and whole night the day after.
- We are forbidden to sleep last night, because it would be unfair for the others who will do the editing, but I managed to nap for 30 minutes when the sun already rises.
- Then woke up with the greatest headache and nausea in my life.
- I love school!
- And my sarcasm.
- We did a short movie about extra marital affair, in which I played the mistress. (I'll post a short clip of it if I have the guts. Lol)
- How lovely.
- I actually acted in front of the camera looking like a slut begging for the love of a man who already have a family.
- I had to fake date, do a bed scene(demurely), hold hands and all that.
- Which I wouldn't mind if I would do it with my crush.
- But it wasn't my crush! (Tragically, He's in the other group)
- T----T
- Now the movie would be presented on Tuesday, in front of my whole classmates, while I slowly die in embarrassment. Ohmygaaad.
- You see, the problem is 90% of my classmates are boys.
- And since I am a peculiar bitch, some of my boy classmates love torturing me. They just adore pissing me as much as I adore pissing them.
- So, when they see that movie, that would be a great downfall for me.
- Ohgaad. Just kill me naoooooooo. Ples.
- I still have 3 more projects to go anyway.
- And one of that is verse choir.
- We are to present it this Wednesday and I am the leader.
- And I don't know a thing about choreographing or whatnot in that stuff!
- Why Oh Why?????????
- My life is too fabulous.
- My 10-10-10 is too extravagant!
- Pssh.
- But well, I am too exhausted to think or do whatnots right now so here I am watching The devil wears prada while eating bunch of carbs and calories.
- Now, this is life.
- Fck. My head hurts.
PS. I'm disabling my comment box until finals is over. Take care everyone! *hugs.
Monday, October 11, 2010 @ 2:22:00 AM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
