Game of Luck
Dear Lotto Winner,
In this cruel cruel cruel world we all live in, You, my friend, is one of the luckiest. Or a jinx? I mean I would be hella scared where to spend that money, if I were you. Heh.
I didn't know what'd you do to deserve such huge amount of money, in which perhaps, its toooooo large, that you'd want to spare me some? Just some. Heh. I just badly want an iPad right now, and maybe a lot of shoes would be nice. Oh and, my mom says lots of bags for her too. Our address is . . .
Or maybe you'd want to donate 70% to the charity? I mean, that's freakin P741 million you got!It's not like you can spend all that money all by yourself. You see, there are a lot more people who needs money more than you do. Or perhaps I should be writing this to Manny Pacquiao?
I mean, if you would donate the 70% to the unfortunate people, there would still be 30 more percent that's left to you which is about 200+ million, and a lot of more blessings to come in your life. I'm 101% sure of that. You would be bless my dear friend.
You get what you give, you know. And as the song says... Give love on Christmas day.
Lots of Love,
Your inaanak! Heh. Jk. :D
Lots of Love,
Your inaanak! Heh. Jk. :D
Monday, November 29, 2010 @ 11:52:00 PM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
