GMH.
Oh hi.
I'm in the mood to update now. But I am disabling my comment box for the moment since I don't have time to visit back. You know, I am such a busy person nowadays. I listen tentatively to my prof's now, even the boring ones, who's like given me gigantic sleeping pills for their subject. What? I wanted to have good grades. Para maiba naman. Hahaha. Heh.
So last night, I was walking home, and then one of my classmates/ex-suitor saw me and He was like "Where you headed?" And I answered home while fidgeting on my phone, finding something that isn't there. Seriously. Spell Awkward.
I mean, do you know the feeling that even if you don't really like the guy, he still have this effect on you, just because he liked you. I don't know if this is just me, but its what I feel. Though I don't really like showing what I really feel. I have the best poker face they should give me a scholarship. Hah.
On the other hand, I've been thinking a lot about hope and God. You know, I've been depressed for a long time now, and then there's this day, that I really am so down, I hadn't even crack a smile for the whole day. So anyway, I was waiting for my friends that day outside their classroom, but since I am in the hallway, there a lot of guys, and its so crowded and I was trying to move forward, then suddenly my crush is in front of me! And he was blocking my way, and smiling down at me. Weird, I thought, we don't usually talk. But anyway even though I feel a little flushed coz of his presence, I was like Move! And he kept on blocking me which ever way I went. So I gave up, and aimed a punched at him. I know, how lesbian. Lol. But then he held my fist and lean down to kiss me. Hahahahaha. I wish! He just laughed actually and went away. And for the rest of the night, he kept blocking me and teasing me.
And that simple gesture gave me Hope. It's shallow in a way, but, when you feel hopeless, and you feel like giving everything up, when there's only darkness... even a small candle can give light. And that's what he gave me, a light, a smile... hope to step forward.
Mind you, even that just happened for a day, and we are back to normal. The no talking thing. We are not friends, you see. We are just classmates. And may I repeat that what he did was really unusual. It was like a day of magic or whatever. And what I think is that maybe, God whispered to him and asked him to cheer me up. And he did.
He made me smile, and that's enough for me for now. Thank you God.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 @ 3:22:00 PM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
