LIFE'S A BITCH.
I hate beginnings. I hate starting over. Again. It's unfair, a person should only went through this kind of stuff once. So, why should I go through this again?
2 more days and reality will slap me hard in the face again, like a fucking real bitch. I hate my life. And this is the very first time I really mean that.
This is the first time I had known that one simple mistake can really change everything.
You may not understand me, because I don't want you too. I don't want your judgments. I don't want your sympathy. I don't want you telling me its going to be okay. I know that. I know that from the start.
So just please let me be miserable now. I know its going to be okay.. soon.
And I know, I need this change. I know this will do me good. It will make me better. Even if I don't feel that now. Even if it means I would have to go through mountains and oceans. Even if it means hell.
And if Life's a bitch.. Guess what? So am I. Beat that.
Monday, November 8, 2010 @ 11:29:00 AM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.

