Sarcasm is my Life.


So the thing is, Ive been ignoring my blog for quite a while now. It's been almost 2 weeks, I guess?

It's just that, we're all busy in school. Weh. And I've been moping around with my life. Do you know that feeling? The feeling like you're there physically, but you're really not? My life's been shit, and I still can't find myself. It's MIA, so please help me file a missing report to the police.
Which reminds me, I saw the criminology students the other day at school, and I saw one that's so gorgeous I want to rape him then and there. Heh.

And I hate my layout, that's one of the reasons I don't post. Really. Seeing my face is just not right. I feel too vainy vain for using that layout. Psh. So here I am now, dragging my lazyass off my bed, which by the way is pleading me to come back. Heh. And so I did all my best to find a new one that would describe my mood  or rather myself as of the moment. Which explains why its so plain... which I am right now. Empty, colorless, lifeless, drained... whatever you wanna call it. It will stay this way until I get better. 


And my tagboard is open separately, jsyk, since I can't ruin this layout. Its in the message me. Leave me some love please. 

And I miss writing in here. You know, blabbering abut my despicable life feels nice because people I don't know might share the cruelty I am experiencing, and they would pity me so much they would write to Oprah to adopt me, or give me the 300 million jackpot in the Lotto. Or or give me a boyfriend that would love me and give me mountain dew and mash potato forever and ever. Heh.  I mean I write in my journal all the time, and its not like that would take me somewhere, like the things I just mention that might happened.


On the second thought, you can leave the boyfriend thing. That's just another headache. And its not like Noah or Gerry or Landon exist in the real world. Great guys are locked in the novel. And some evil fairy didn't bother to make a key out of that lock. Okay.


Oh. And I am currently reading Eat, Pray, Love in which it tells about Liz's journey in Italy, India and Indonesia. And I am just in Italy for now. And I just wish Liz would just find a great man that would love her and ease her pain and loneliness. Since great guys are lock in novels, I think she would, eventually, and that makes me feel nice.


And OMG! Harry Potter's showing already you guys! Let's watch! This is really makin me hyperventilate while I dance for joy. Seriously. This is one of the few things that makes me happy nowadays, and that is saying something, because I can count using only one hand. And just so you know, I am deeply heartbroken at the same time that this is the last chapter of Harry Potter. It makes me want to cry like a girl who just got dumped. And that is so melodramatic since I finished reading the book way way waaaay last year. Lol.


The thing is, actually, Dobby died in this chapter. And I still can't accept that until now. Okay. FU Belatrix! Y u do that, huh?! Nonetheless, I still love your guts and your insanity. I just can't get over you killing my Dobby. My Dobby whose got kind eyes, which remind me of you. Heh. 



Oh. This post is already too long? Fine. I just got overexcited. Okay.  I'll end this rubbish now. Fine. Fine. 

Toodles!  








Sunday, November 21, 2010 @ 1:47:00 AM / comments


« Older posts Newer posts»






Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.