FRIDAYS
I love Fridays. Though my class starts at 8:35 in the morning, and ends at 9 in the evening. Seriously, you'd think I'm qualified to be Superwoman to survived that kind of schedule. Hah!
Fridays are fun. You see, my first class is Physics Laboratory, which is not the reason of my giddiness. Okay. I fear Physics. Lol. But what I love are my Physics groupmates, which can make me laughed in a weird way. And that is saying something. Coz of my "happiness" issue nowadays. Its really hard to make me smile genuinely now. All those smiles? They're all fake. Someone should recognize that. Heh.
But someone did made me smile yesterday. Genuinely. The thing is, he thinks I'm pretty. And I was really smiley when I heard that. You see, its really nice to hear someone say you're pretty when I'm feeling really ugly for a lot of days now. So thank you! Pero di pa din kita bate. Haha. =P
Oh, and I made someone sick yesterday! The thing is, I like smelling good, its one of my vanity, because people who do smell nice turns me on. And you know, I like the feeling that whenever I walked in to people, then they'll think I smell really nice. And not just in a perfume kind of way. Lolwhut. Anyway, my classmate leaned in to me in one of my class, he wanted me to share my notes to him. But then he was like "Ang tamis mo naman!" then he started coughing, and I was like laughing, when really, I wanted to asked if he tasted me already. Hahaha. Heh.
But seriously, I did not caused his coughing. He's already sicked before he inhaled me. I swear.
And you'd think I'll feel like passing out after that long day so I'll head home after class. But no. Nah - uh. My friends drag me to eat dinner with them and drink. I did not want to come coz I'm broke and I am abstaining from liquor.Just like how I'm abstaining myself from you. But well, my friends are strong, and I am just this skinny little girl. Which reminds me! Someone told me I'm sexy. Seriously. I'm so not sexy. I'm skinny! That's why they manage to drag me. And so my 300 is is now swimming in my tummy. All those pizzas and whatever. Psh.
Oh and for the record. My mom got upset because I got home really late. You'd never think you'd see a goody good like me in the middle of the night still wearing her uniform. You thought wrong. Hah.
And I'm enabling my comment box again. Yey! So tell me what's your fave day, okay? :*
And you'd think I'll feel like passing out after that long day so I'll head home after class. But no. Nah - uh. My friends drag me to eat dinner with them and drink. I did not want to come coz I'm broke and I am abstaining from liquor.
Oh and for the record. My mom got upset because I got home really late. You'd never think you'd see a goody good like me in the middle of the night still wearing her uniform. You thought wrong. Hah.
And I'm enabling my comment box again. Yey! So tell me what's your fave day, okay? :*
Saturday, December 4, 2010 @ 4:53:00 PM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
