Its never goodbye.
5 more days to go, and 2010 is bidding farewell. So, I thought I'd made a list of my 2010 roller coaster ride aka unforgettable moments/things/people/gibberish. This is so overrated, I know, I know. But please gimme a break. Life itself is overrated.
Things that help me survived.
Calculator - My best friend. You say to people your an Engineering student and they expect you to compute everything fast. Seriously dude, I am very much dependent to my calcu, so if you ask me to divide 123 to 4567 then add it to 8910, then subtract it to 111213.. then you would have to wait and I'll introduce you to my best friend.Contact lens - Oh Yeah. I started wearing contacts this year because of my abominable eyesight.
.4 G-tech - It's only 80 pesos, and I love it more than any pen. Heh.
Lip balms - Yes. Those 3 are my lip balms. And yes, I am tiny bitty bit in love with lip balms. Chapstick at night and Nivea at morning. Heh.
Revlon lipstick - I relish the day I discover how a little lipstick can boost your self esteem. Seriously.
Revlon Mascara - I only put mascara when I feel pretty. And its my only make up besides my lipstick.
Planner - Its my first time to have a planner and I realize I'm not the kind of person who actually "plan". It served as my mini diary though.
Face powder - I forgot to include it in the picture because I forgot it in our car, but its only San-sans. But it has Spf 20+ something. My lipsticks are all from my mom. Duh, I can't really afford Revlon.
People that left a footprint/scars in my heart. Heh.
This is quite confidential. Okay. I would post some of their pictures, but this should never get out or else I'll haunt you, and show you how Texas chainsaw massacre was done. Heh. Joke.
(I'll delete all the pictures as soon as 2011 kick in.)
AGS - I am never posting your picture because we are awkward (and I dislike seeing you) and I don't think I'll ever be friends with you. Not in this lifetime. I don't hate you though. And you don't affect me that way. We are just not meant to be friends nor anything else. Thank you for your "almost love" though and for all the KV.
IAI - He is the bad boy I almost fell in love with. But of course eventually I snap and realize that he is too bad, and you know what they say... bad boys are for good girls, which I'm not. And I never did believe that birds with same feathers flocks together, I am more into Opposites attract. Haha. We are good friends though. Barking with each other every chance we get. How sweet.
Oh and I swear he looks like Izy! The cute boy in the commercial who says choco-yey. The one in kulilits. C'mon. You know him.
BR - You remember him. Yea? And yes. I still have this little crush on him. And I hate myself for that. But I am happy that finally we're friends. Though I always zoom out when he's talking to me. He dazzle me, and I hate/love it. Heh.
JM & PBI & KSM & CRP - My 4 boy friends. You four are my bestfriends this semester, and I thank you for always making me lol. Kahit na feeling nyo minsan lalaki din ako. Letche kayo.
These are the new people that strike me this year. Welcome to my life! Yey.
Moments/Happenings/Gibberish.
Infinite Debuts - I attended like a hundred of them this 2010. Nagdadalaga na kame. Aww. And yes, I am a bit OA there. Heh.
and of course...
It-which-must-not-be-named - Like Voldemort, this is a taboo. I don't like saying it, coz I'm not proud of it. It is still going on. And I am still seeking for the colors to come back and take away this bullshits.
And there goes my 2010. It was nothing spectacular. It was... fine. Really. That's how I would describe it. F i n e. I love my adjectives and my sarcasm.
Oh and yesterday's Christmas pass by like nothing. Seriously. I feel like the worst person ever for not being excited nor happy on Christmas day. It just felt... meaningless.
I woke up at 12nn and saw kids with their new clothes and ampao's in their hand. And then I thought how, for kids, Christmas only meant new clothes and receiving gifts. And then I felt worse for feeling that way too. In a way I know I thought that way too. It's scary how superficial we all are.
On the other hand, I am so happy with my gifts. I almost got everything on my list and a lot more. Yey. Thank you for all my sponsors. Heh.
Oh. And I will be posting my New Years Resolution soon. And this is the first time I am doing that list, because I don't like saying (or writing) something that I won't do. So yeah. Heh.
Monday, December 27, 2010 @ 12:19:00 AM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
