LUMOS.
Last night, I answered a board work in my math class, and my answer was right.. so I walked back in my sit with a smile on my face. Then my classmate told me that I look prettier when I smile because he notice that I barely do. And its alarming me because my other classmates been telling me that too. So I think its either, a) I am now super transparent that all the people can see through me already, like I have a sign on my forehead that says, "My life sucks, so I'm really sad and mad" or whatever.. or b) I am really pretty so they love complimenting me! Yey.
So, I would like to just believe the latter one okay. Like really. Don't argue with me. Lol.
Oh! And after a long time I finally watched Harry Potter! Yey me! Considering I'm such a fanatic, I only got to see it now. And to think, I just downloaded it. How ironic. Haha. What? It's almost Christmas! My moolahs are all bidding me farewell. I can't afford a ticket as of the moment. Okay.
Anyway, the movie is surprisingly amazing . The story is so dark and yet its beautiful. I can feel the tension and the fear Harry, Hermione, Ron, and whoever-you-are-in-Harry's-sides-'s feelings. And I cried buckets of tears when Dobby died! Seriously, I will hunt Bellatrix from now on, and stab her until she beg me to stop. Oh, and don't tell me she's dead, mate. She's not. She dies on the second part which will be on July. So yeah, I will kill her now already before she even make it to the second part. Heh.
Oh, and why Lumos? Because the lumos spell gives light. And I am longing for light.
Sunday, December 12, 2010 @ 1:41:00 AM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
