My grown up Christmas List.


When Christmas is about to come, I think its inevitable for us to make Christmas List. It is for me, anyway. Its just that, other than our birthday, Christmas is the only left wherein we can receive gifts. Though I don't mind receiving gifts, 24/7. My address is... Heh. But its never wrong to want right?

So I am making a list today. And no one can stop me. But maybe ice cream can. Heh. 

 1. Long Cardigan. Black/White/Gray. Or all! Heh.
- I am seriously considering on falling in love with this. Haha.


high waist shorts and pants


2. Hight waist shorts and pants. 
- On pants. I prefer skinny. Really. Not that you asked. I'm just saying. Okay. Heh.


3. Red Shoes. 
I believe a girl should have at least one red shoes. 
 
 4. Bangles!
 - Seriously. Are you not in love with bangles? Gosh. I am! I'm such a girl.
 I am realizing that now as I proceed with my with my list.


5. Sims 3 World Adventures (Expansion pack)
-  I have a Sims 3. So I want its expansions. And yes! This is my life as of the moment. My life is that exciting. Heh. 

 
6. Not the kid. The Eyeglass! Heh.  What are these called anyway?

 

 7. Cat! I want a cat! Or a dog that doesn't get big. A hairy chihuahua or whatever. But my mom won't approve. Grr.  



 
8. Keep calm and carry on _______. So I am having a whatever I'm having right now. I just can't remember what are these called okay. My brain is temporary hanging. 





 8. Notebook. Pink or White. May be Vaio or Hp or Samsung. (We can't afford Apple. Haha.)
- I am not sure about including this wish. My mom told me she'll give this on my birthday. But that's next year. So I can always hope for Christmas. Yey. Heh. 





And those are my wishes. You can send them through Air21, or LBC in... Heh. 
I will or will not receive this things on Christmas. Either, I'm making a way to fulfill them. I mean, I can always buy myself this things. Or I can demand them from my parents! I can kidnap them or something then asked them money. Hahaha. Heh.

But of course this are only material things. Things that are way too easy to get. And I do mean too easy. I have a wish that is so hard to get. A boyfriend. Heh. I meant True Happiness. I know people say "Happiness is a choice". But sometimes, its just not. I mean, people who just lost a loved one or whatever can't possibly chose to be so happy. Happiness is a destination, I guess. We are all going to get there. Hopefully. 

Have a happy holidays chums.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 @ 12:31:00 PM / comments


« Older posts Newer posts»






Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.