Everyday we're survivors.



Its 2011 you guys! And I don't even know how to start this post.. my very first post in the January of 2011. Oooohh. Saying 2011 feels nice. Don't you think? Well, I do!

Oh and don't mention how after posting that I am under a renovation, nothing have really changed. (Except my url) Seriously, its all blogspot's fault. Blogspot's being such a bitch, so I can't get my layie right. And! I've been really busy with school since it has, once again, resume this week. And I just can't really accept that till now.
But I did make my tagboard and formspring visible, so you don't have to open up another tab, in which I know is a bitchin bother to do. So, feel free to leave me messages, questions, gibberish whatever in there like a bitch. Or like a boss. Whatever.

I don't know why, but I love saying bitch this days. Really. So I didn't really mean to tell that you're a bitch. You're not. It's just my new term of endearment to you from now on. Like the friend of Olive in Easy A? The one with the big tits. Yeah, that.

Oh. And did you guys jump this New year? I didn't. I don't want to get anymore taller. I'm 5'5, and I am very much satisfied with that. Thank you very much.

I did ate a lot though. So, I wouldn't starve this 2011. So my first sin of the year.. Gluttony. And as a bonus, mosquitoes are feasting on me now. Oh no. Does this mean I will have mosquitoes biting me the whole 2011? And what does that have to do with me being a glutton? Am I being punished for eating a lot of carbs and sugar? Oh nooo. My life is doom! I tell you, its doom!!! Heh.

Oh and lastly, I think I will be insomniac through 2011. I sleep at 4 am every day now, and I am thinking on using sleeping pills. And that's a major no, right?
My friend tells me to drink milk, and I did, and it ain't no use. Then he told me to read a book, and I did! In which resulted to making me more insomniac, since I was so fond of reading I didn't stop reading it until I finished it. And then of course, I think this is also because my brain won't shut up, so I tried not thinking and clearing my mind, but tis a bitch so I can't let it shut up. It just wont. it's stubborn like its owner. Heh.

Anyway, I have four New year resolution.
1. Be a good person. And I badly want to do this, because I'm just evil. Srsly.
2. Avoid (as much as possible) procrastinating. 
3. Sleep early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
4. Make 3 of the above work for the whole year. Not just for the first month. Okay.


Lastly (this is really is the last one. I swear) I am in love with the song 2012 by Jay Sean! Hence the title. And! And! I am in love with Josh Duhamel as well. (but it has no connection to the song. Okay. I'm just random.)
I mean oh dear god, how can someone be so hot? I mean, it should be a crime to be so good looking and so sexy! 
Josh Duhamel, Ashton Kutcher, Penn Badgely, Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick, Mark Salling, Sean Farris, Chris Pine, Channing Tatum ... they should all go to jail! And I meant that as my house. And we are all gonna party like its the end of the world! Now, isn't that fun? And bitch, I'll even invite you. Heh. 


So, how's your 2011 so far you guys? 
Oh and I miss you all bitches! 





* Please relink me, and I will relinked you too. Just drop me a message.  

Friday, January 7, 2011 @ 11:12:00 PM / comments


« Older posts Newer posts»






Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.