How do you say goodbye to someone... forever?
No words are adequate enough to explain what I am feeling. No words can ever explain what I am going through... what I will always go through. I'm lost. I'm scared. I'm empty.
They want me to move on and be happy. And there's a part of me that wants that too. But I can't. It feels wrong. It feels like I'm forgetting you. That I've finally accepted everything. And I don't want to. I never want to move on and go on living my life just like how I used to. Its never going how it used to be. Not without you.
I just want to be miserable. I want to feel the pain and sadness, because that way I remember you. That way, I can feel you in here with me... with us.
... I know you don't do it usually but dear lord she's dying to dance with my father again. :'(
Wednesday, February 9, 2011 @ 3:44:00 PM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
