PRETENSION
With all the different masks I wear every single day, I sometimes wonder if I even know who's the real me or not. It's tiring, y'know. All this drama is exhausting.
I badly wanted to be the old cheerful me again. I badly want to write a funny post about my ironic life just like before.
But pretending is tiring.
School is bad enough where in I had to smile and act cheerful because I don't want people worrying and worst, pitying me. Home is worst. I had to act strong for them. I had to be okay so they will be okay as well.
And it feels like this is the only place where I can really feel what I am feeling. Say things I wanted to say.
Oh gah. Sadness is almost my twin sister now.
How long is this going to be?
Thursday, February 24, 2011 @ 1:51:00 AM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
