You're my only hope.
The feeling is like I'm at the end of a cliff. And one more push, I'll die.
Anyway, I am having a good day today. I love weekends. Its a very boring and lazy day, and I love just that. Complete with my book and a milk shake.
And talking about books, I've finished quite a lot already, so from now on I'm planning on doing a review once I finished a book so that I'll able to share my opinions and whatnots about the books I read. Not that my opinion matters. Still! I think that would increase traffic in my blog, since I'm planning on putting some ads in here. Coz I'm badly in need of moolahs. .
And talking about books, I've finished quite a lot already, so from now on I'm planning on doing a review once I finished a book so that I'll able to share my opinions and whatnots about the books I read. Not that my opinion matters. Still! I think that would increase traffic in my blog, since I'm planning on putting some ads in here. Coz I'm badly in need of moolahs. .
Oh and I watched tangled this afternoon too! I watched it coz I wanted to see something light and silly that would make me laugh. And it did! It was very entertaining and made me laugh out loud, considering I'm already a young lady. Hahawhaaat. It made me cry too though. I mean, its cartoon! How weird is that.
Then we went to my Dad's as per usual. We go there everyday, and I think we'll do that for the rest of our lives. Its like an unspoken kind of thing. We just know we'll always want to be in there. And I really like it there. Its so peaceful and calm. Its so serene that I can imagine staying there for the whole day.
Oh and I am saving money because I want to buy myself a dog. A carry dog in particular. I want something without much hair cos I'll just be allergic, and I think dog hairs will be everywhere in our house, and I just can't imagine that scene. I wanted something small and cute that I can bring anywhere, something that would not exceed to 12 inches. I originally decided to buy a Pembroke welsh corgi, but when I look it up, its just too pricey! Then I wanted a Pug, but I still an't afford that. So I just settled with a Chihuahua or a Boston terrier. But my problem with Boston terriers is that they're like 15 inches tall, so I'm still not very sure. I know Chihuahua's not very cute and can even be refer to as "scary looking" dog. But it charms me. And so I am buying a Chihuahua. Period. I even thought of a name already!
And one last thing. Let us all pray for the tragedy that happened this March 11 in Japan. I am sincerely sad and devastated about the earthquake and the tsunami that had hit their country. It is very depressing and very heartbreaking. So please, let us all pray for them.
Oh and I am saving money because I want to buy myself a dog. A carry dog in particular. I want something without much hair cos I'll just be allergic, and I think dog hairs will be everywhere in our house, and I just can't imagine that scene. I wanted something small and cute that I can bring anywhere, something that would not exceed to 12 inches. I originally decided to buy a Pembroke welsh corgi, but when I look it up, its just too pricey! Then I wanted a Pug, but I still an't afford that. So I just settled with a Chihuahua or a Boston terrier. But my problem with Boston terriers is that they're like 15 inches tall, so I'm still not very sure. I know Chihuahua's not very cute and can even be refer to as "scary looking" dog. But it charms me. And so I am buying a Chihuahua. Period. I even thought of a name already!
And one last thing. Let us all pray for the tragedy that happened this March 11 in Japan. I am sincerely sad and devastated about the earthquake and the tsunami that had hit their country. It is very depressing and very heartbreaking. So please, let us all pray for them.
Sunday, March 13, 2011 @ 11:30:00 PM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
