10 day challenge.


Coz I've got nothing better to do than make gay couples in Sims 3 and just because. What? Heh. Oh and credits to tumblr. I forgot exactly who. Sorry.



10 secrets
  (Just so you know, this I think is the hardest I should come up with. And I don't know if some are even considered secrets. Who has that many secrets anyway? Gah. ) 

1. I first watched porn when I was about 9 years old. That's the time I considered myself being not virgin anymore. If you know what I mean. Haha.
2. I prefer reading porn than watching it. The worm in me is wormish.
3. I lie everyday. I'm very good at it.
4. I regret taking up Engineering.
5. I hate my Dad for leaving us.
6. I sometimes wonder if I even recognize myself anymore. The real me.
7. Its my frustration to be a singer. LOLOLOLOLOL.
8. I also want to be a Nymphet. Double LOL
9. I really don't want to fall in love.
10. I hate myself. 
  
I know what you think. But no, I'm not a perv. Just a teenage girl with hormones. A honest one I guess. 

Labels: , , ,

Friday, April 29, 2011 @ 8:37:00 PM / comments


« Older posts Newer posts»






Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.