Blahblahblahblahblah


I find it funny now. Its so ironic how people only seem to remember someone when they die. How we seem to only have good words to say on their memorial.. on the time when its already too late.

It disturbs me. Since once again I remember Dad. I remember how I never got to say I love him. I know he knows that I do, but its always nice to hear.. its always nice to say.

Anyway, I am deeply heartbroken and shocked when I heard the news that AJ Perez died yesterday. May he rest in peace. Read more of this here.

And once again I believe that life is indeed to short. Its full of BS. So we'll never know what awaits. We'll never know when our time is up. So we'll have to make the most out of it. Learn to skate, dance on the dance floor, sing karaoke, get drunk, have a one night stand, smile to a stranger, dye your hair, kiss under the rain, join a circus, get pregnant, fall in love, get your heart broken, learn how to speak Italian... and so on and on and on.

I know this all sound cliche. But they are all worth doing. Its what will make us feel alive. 

On other hand, I am obsessed with Percy Jackson's series right now. I just finished The lightning thief, and currently reading The sea monsters.  I am also checking out Rachel Cohn's books, since I heard her books are entertaining. And I miss Lauren Olivers books!!! She's a great writer. She is one of my fave authors. 

Yes, you guess right. My life this summer is this. I even added a bookshelf widget on my sidebar so you'd know what books I read, reading and plan on reading. I am so cool, I know. Heh.

Well, If  have to do this all my life, reading infinitely I mean,  that would be paradise. Besides from eating of course. 

And Prince William is getting married soon you guys! Oh my gosh Prince W... Why didn't you wait for me?


Lolz. Its Holy week bitches, so let's be good, shall we? Good boy. 
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 @ 12:21:00 AM / comments


« Older posts Newer posts»






Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.