Arsehole.
Para sa lahat ng mga manong na naninitsit pag dumadaan ka. Para sa lahat ng manong na pag dumadaan ka sisigaw ng “Hi, Miss.” Para sa lahat ng manong na parang first time makakita ng legs. Para sa lahat ng mga manong na kung makatingin parang may binabalak. ETO PARA SAINYONG LAHAT
Everybody likes attention. I don't deny that.
Having someone to notice you is very special and flattering to the fact that at least they see you as someone worthy of some attention.
But just like everything else. There's got to be a limitation dude. I mean I am not food you can feast on people.
I am so pissed that every fucking single time I went out, there will always be some creepy dudes that say Hi like we're long lost friends. One time there's even this guy who totally even began making conversation. Most of all, I hate those guys who just asked for your number. Seriously. Stop it.
Of course sometimes I am flattered that they notice my legs me. Especially if they're cute guys. Its totally feeding my ego. But at least be decent about this. Seriously. You are the reason why I'm beginning to be profane.
Labels: GAH, I just really have to post this, pervert guys, PI much kayo
Sunday, May 15, 2011 @ 12:19:00 AM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.


