Boring update.



It sure is nice going down the memory lane. I was just busy getting nostalgic in Friendster. T'was fun and odd seeing silly pictures of the past me. I look so naive back then. What happen? HAHAHA. Anyhoo, I'm real sad that they're gonna shutdown the friendster, I mean, I don't really visit my account in there when facebook already happen, but there really were a lot of memories in there. The testimonials and all those corny stuff. We do have to let go of some things, huh?


Make me wants to sing When your Fifteen and somebody tells you they love you... Lels. And yes I think I'm cuter before. For the lack of better words. I look really depressed now. Gah.

Also, there are a couple of curious things that happen in my uneventful life today. Morning, I saw this Grandpa in church (Don't question why I go to church) owning a cellphone. I used to worry about our kids generations being smuggled by technology, and now Grandpa was added on my list. Second, my brother was just talking about his co worker being pregnant and that the supposed boyfriend is doubting if he's really is the daddy. Then my mom started talking about sex and virginity. And so I walk out people. Nothing is worse than having the sex talk with your parents. Seriously. It's odd and alarming, not that I had sex already. It's just pure awkward. 

See also: Mom against the RH Bill and how I want to argue but she didn't stop talking. 
So anyway, here's my second entry. This are the nine things that I love, in no particular order.

N I N E  L O V E S 

I thought when I found the right person, it would be easy. He would be mine and I would be his and that would be that. And with Naomi. I would be hers and she would be mine and that would be that. The perfect friendship. The ideal. What kind of tension could a straight girl and a gay boy have? None. Easy.
No. No no no no. It is not easy. Things that matter are not easy. Feelings of happiness are easy. Happiness is not. Flirting is easy. Love is not. Saying you're friends is easy. Being friends is not. 
(Excerpt from Naomi and Ely's No kiss list)
  



Labels: , , , , , , ,

Thursday, May 5, 2011 @ 9:45:00 PM / comments


« Older posts Newer posts»






Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.