You got my heartbeat runnin away.


2nd week is over! I am really loving my Tuesdays and Thursdays. Too many reasons, and one of them is him.He's my sun rise, my milk shake... my rainbow after every rain. My mango pie, my chocolate cake, for him I'm willing to put all at stake. My unicorn, my butterfly, my twinkling stars in the night sky. My ----- 


Okay enough enough. Its starting to sound like a nursery rhyme. Hahaha. 


Anyhoo, 3rd week next week. How can time fly so fast? It's almost my birthday already! Almost! But you can send the gifts in advance if you like in... Heh.


And I decided not to buy a cat this weekend yet. In fact, I am postponing buying for a while. There's just too many complications right now, and until its all settled, then that's when I'll buy one. I'm a bit sad about it but there is a right time for everything. Right?


Oh and I did a good deed yesterday! I help my brother to sneak out of our house last night, and I promise to cover up for him in case mom wakes up (which I very much doubt). I am such a good sister, they should give me an award!

And so far, I am loving school. Hurray! I think I really did the right choice. Yey for me!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Taray! Alright bye! 

Labels: , , ,

Sunday, June 26, 2011 @ 11:47:00 AM / comments


« Older posts Newer posts»






Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.