Father's day is a taboo.
Dear Dad,
I will now grow up without you. I understand that death is a part of life, but at the at the back of my mind, I would never accept yours.
I thought I could handle saying "flowery" things in here about you, since its Father's day. But I can't. I can't lie anymore. Not in here.
I thought I could be stronger because of this. But as everyday comes, I never became stronger, I became numb. I am now walking hand in hand with the pain and the misery you had brought upon us. And forever this will be.
Remember how I have so many allergies? You would always buy me medicine so I always have extra just in case I get sick. Well you know what? You made me allergic to death Dad. Anything that connects to it, I avoid. Anything that says death, I banned.
I love you, but I hate you for leaving.
When are we going to be really happy Dad?
Labels: :(, i hate being so emotional, i just really really miss you dad
Sunday, June 19, 2011 @ 1:21:00 AM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
