First day high
HAHA. On serious note, from now onwards, I think I will hate Monday. My class starts at 8:30 in the morning. And I should learn to be an early riser if I want to pass that subject. And I will pass that subject. It's my major so its a must. Gah~
Anyhoo, remember how I told you I was on a diet? I abstained myself form soft drinks for 2 weeks, and I did lose weight! I manage to lose 4 pounds without even doing anything major. (Only the no drinking of soft drinks) I so love my body. I gained fast and lose fast. I'm 100 pounds again!!!
Back to the main topic... I solemnly swear that I will now put my studies above everything. And I do mean everything! Less social life, less innunet, less television.
Lezz do this! Goodluck tomorrow guys! Lez have fun!
Labels: college, diet is fun, First day, LOL, school
Sunday, June 12, 2011 @ 9:33:00 PM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.


