One sided love.
Sometimes I wish I didn't asked for this. I wanted some "teenage drama" in my life. Then you came, and I realized I don't want to add any more complications in my already complicated life. I hate you and want you at the same time. And its frustrating and sort of pathetic because I even whisper your name in the hallways because I want to see you every minute of my every day life, but it's not happening so I am becoming grumpy. And then I wish I can just stop listening to the song "Kung ako nalang sana" and think of you. I wish you weren't so funny, that even your corniest jokes can make me laugh, or that you're so smart that you were a Dean's lister, or the fact that you were so good looking. Your almost perfection attracts me more to you, and at the same time, makes me realize how much we don't belong. I repeat our little moments and conversions in my head all the time, and I feel very very happy. Then I realized we're just friends and its all we're going to be, and that kind of hurt a little inside. So I hate you. Then I see you the next day, and I am happy again.
And I think writing about you here is pathetic but I can't stop my fingers from typing because all I ever think about is you. I think it is becoming some sort of an obsession, but I cant stop.
I can't stop my feelings for you. I just can't turn off my growing fondness on you. It isn't crush and it isn't love, but maybe, it is somewhere in between.
I asked for this excitement, I know, but what I feel is more than just butterflies, and it's not funny anymore. But I don't want the butterflies to stop.
This is going to be a long semester. Le sigh.
source
And I think writing about you here is pathetic but I can't stop my fingers from typing because all I ever think about is you. I think it is becoming some sort of an obsession, but I cant stop.
I can't stop my feelings for you. I just can't turn off my growing fondness on you. It isn't crush and it isn't love, but maybe, it is somewhere in between.
I asked for this excitement, I know, but what I feel is more than just butterflies, and it's not funny anymore. But I don't want the butterflies to stop.
This is going to be a long semester. Le sigh.
source
Labels: college, crush, one sided love
Friday, July 8, 2011 @ 11:48:00 PM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.

