I'm on the edge.
Its been a while since I last posted something. I guess there just isn't things to share, things worth writing about. My life is as dull as my love life (or lack thereof). Or plain rice. Yeah that's the perfect comparison. Rice without any viand. Boring and dull. Gah. I love my adjectives and sarcasm.
Anyhoo, there's only less than 2 weeks left before our sembreak. And I can't believe its already been 5 months since I started my life as a junior. Time does fly so fast. And so far so good. I love my course. I love my IE family. And love all the cute guys in our building. Lolwhat.
Though I am a bit sad because of some reasons. First, I will no longer have classes with one of my best friend and twin sister (at heart!). I swear I'm really sad. I'm going to miss our everyday bonding! And of course my crush. Though that's more of a sad-happy thing. It's a complicated feeling. I'm both sad and relieved that I no longer have to see him after this 2 weeks. And I'm still deciding which weighs more.
Gah. Love can makes you crazy. I swear. HAHAHAHAHA. What am I saying.
It's almost time for our final exams. So I guess I'll be on hiatus for 2 more weeks then comes sembreak! And from then onward expect lots of post about my not so exciting life. I'll be going to the gym this sembreak though. So I guess my kalagot hinigang run on the thread mill and attempts to countless of sit ups and push ups would do a good story. Or rather the cute and buff guys on the gym would be more interesting to tell about. Whichever excites me that day I guess.
So yeah. Later.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011 @ 10:17:00 PM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
