Two is better than one
I just can't wait for class to start! I've been lazy-ing all day. Y'know eating and sleeping all day. Not to mention stalking my crush 24/7 on the world wide web. Which come to think of it sounds like paradise. And also this. (Weh porn) We've been tiny chatting overnight. Me and my friends.
But anyway, I have news.
But anyway, I have news.
I'm sort of in a relationship with this certain guy, y'know MU, he's a classmate. Let's call him Babe. And then there's this guy whose been my long time crush whose a really close friend of mine. We'll call him Friend. I am so witty with code names I know. Heh. The thing is, Babe knows my deep infatuation for Friend (Lol@deep) So the problem is me, Babe, and Friend will be sharing a class. Spell awkward. And exciting! I know I know, I shouldn't be excited with this, but I am sort of evil, so I am feeling giddy. And y'know, I think it's time for some real action in my life. It's been a real bore. So the tension I think, would be nice. *evil laugh* I can actually imagine right now the scenes that would happened. Y'know, me choosing who I would sit with and all. Or Babe seeing me having fun with Friend. God, its like a movie. I just hope I'll get no karma, since you know I'm technically not in a relationship with either of them. It's all harmless flirting. Or so I hope so. God, am I awful or what?
Hahahahaha. Anyhoo, thank you Lord for my grades!
Saturday, October 29, 2011 @ 12:42:00 PM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
