First week is over!
So first week is finally over and I just feel so exhausted. Gad. I don't know if I'll be enjoying this semester. My schedule is so hectic! I am knocked out as soon as my head hit the pillow everyday. Shiz. My insomnia broke up with me.
And my stress goes to 10 because of boys. Holy shite! I am not enjoying the fact that I maybe falling for two guys(Babe and Friend). And this is not just the ordinary lusting over some hot guys in the hallways, its more like we are bonding and flirting and I think I really really like you kind of falling. Insert cheesy song here* (Sana dalawa ang puso ko...) And did I mention how one of this guys (Babe!) is who my friend likes too? I feel like I stab her heart mercilessly and left it on the middle of Edsa to be stomp on too. Which come to think of it, maybe I did. I am a horrible person! I can't even look at her in the eye anymore. Yes, we are all classmates and that's why its always awkward. My guilt is slowly killing me. I am a really horrible person and you shouldn't be friends with me in real life.
On a more depressing note, I think I am falling more for Friend than Babe, which makes no sense since Babe is whom I'm sort of having a relationship with. And Babe is the one who really likes me. Its like this quote I read about how its human nature that we'd rather fall in love with the person we like, other than be with someone who likes us. Fuck human nature! Why can't I love someone who loves me back? Is that so hard? I am so abominable. For the second time, you shouldn't be friends with me.
Now excuse me while I watch a really lame movie and drown myself with ice cream. Boohoohoo!
Labels: boys, college, Personal, PMS
Friday, November 11, 2011 @ 9:52:00 PM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
