Pseudo relationship



I can't stop listening to mushy love songs and think of you. Just the thought of your presence makes my knees weaker, literally. And when you're around, it was paradise. Like I'm eating a gallon of haggen dazs but better. You make everything better. So I'm crossing my fingers for it to lasts. I know you can be very impatient and childish but I really think its cute. You are really cute, what did you see in me again? Lol. Heh. I like you very very very much you see. There were times I feel like I am even in love with you. And that scares me and excites me at the same time. And you know what makes me the most happiest? Its when you told me you are in love with me too. So what now?

Labels: , , ,

Sunday, December 4, 2011 @ 8:11:00 PM / comments


« Older posts Newer posts»






Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.