Collide


MY CRUSH KISSED ME!!! 



I'm not even kidding! But before we proceed to that story, let me start with how it happened. Our section had a closing party in fontana overnight last Sunday (March 25-26). Well, it was past midnight, we were drinking and playing truth or dare out of boredom. (We were waiting for the McDonald we ordered) When the bottle stop at my crush, he chose dare. His dare was to kiss his crush. And that's when he kissed me!!!!!! I did not even expect it!!!! And I'm still so hyped about that kiss that I can't stop my exclamation points!!!! I swear I was so happy that time that I didn't get to sleep until 5am. (I think I am so OA though because it's only a kiss on the cheek! But whatever. MY CRUSH KISSED MEEEEE. His lips on my cheek!!!!!!!) The feeling was like eating lots of ice cream and french fries but better!!! And that's just on the cheek. <3





Our story actually started when we were making a video for our project. He portrayed a gay comedian, and that's when he snatched my attention. He was so game with everything see! And he was just too adorable and cute for words. So I started liking him and told all my girl and guy friends about it (Its what I usually do. I always broadcast my crush. lols) So one of my guy friends gave my number to him out of a silly joke that is way too long of a story to tell. So he sent me a blank text message that same day, and I replied "Pabili pong yelo" just to be funny. We had a silly conversation because of that, but he eventually found out that it was me sending him text messages. We did not became friends though or anything after that. I can tell he's not interested, and so I did not push it. I am still a girl after all. 

But well after last Sunday(the kiss!), we sort of started to get to know each other. We're flirting a little bit. Or so I think we are. And I found out too (I have great sources!) that he likes me way before I started liking him. And that he thinks I am not interested in him, and only sees him as a friend. He's so judgmental I know. Why don't you get to know me more first babe? Lol. Heh.


Point is, I am not ready for a relationship right now. I am still enjoying what's in my plate and I'm not ready for the next level yet. Besides, I don't think he's the one for me. I enjoy flirting with him, but right now, it's all I can offer. Besides I think I'm in love with somebody else. 


That doesn't stop the butterflies and the unexpected smiles everytime I remember that time though. Heehee. <3





Oh and I miss blogging. Who knows. Maybe I'll be back. *smiles


Xoxooo


Labels: , ,

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 @ 12:35:00 AM / comments


« Older posts Newer posts»






Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.