Darling everything's on fire


There are a lot of things that are so inexplicable, and all this time I try so so hard to find the answers, to find what it meant, to justify what its trying to say. And with all that searching, I end up more confused and more clueless than I was at the start. 

I guess, I'll start with the most overrated saying that when life gives you a lemon, make a lemonade. And that simple sentence confuses me to hell, that when life finally gave me a lemon, I did what I usually do and over think it. In which, I end up finding all the metaphor I can come up with that can be compared to a lemon. And when I did, I went ahead and overdo it. Which leads me to over analyzing the situation, and making me confuse(er). 


It didn't occur to me that all this time, all I really have to do is get a pitcher with water, and start on making a lemonade. It is at the end of the day, that simple. That all I really need is a glass of ice cold lemonade. And it might not really be all I need, but it starts there.

Labels:

Saturday, May 5, 2012 @ 11:07:00 PM / comments


« Older posts Newer posts»






Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.