Its confusing the shinenigans out of me





Like whenever something happens, anything, I'm back to zero. I'm back to pinning over you. You know. And its not even the lusting kind of way, like wanting to make out or have sex or even hold hands. No. What I imagine whenever I do allow myself to, is you and me together sitting outside a coffee shop, below thousands of stars winking at us, or maybe laughing with us. You were telling me this nonsensical story, and I was laughing my ass out even if it's not supposed to be funny. We always did have the same kind of sense of humor. And it was one of those things that attracts me to you, the fact that we get each other, that you get me. It was what always flashes in my mind, us, just talking and laughing. Every minute we spend together is always perky. We were so so happy and that moment always flashes perfect to me that I can't help but want you. Then again not in the lusting kind. I love you, that much I know, and sometimes I do want you all to myself. I do want you to be mine, just mine, but I can't imagine us doing anything physical. 

And really, isn't relationship supposed to be just like that? Y'know, just having a mutual understanding and laughing together, and really talking and getting each other's peculiarity. Its all I could care about, don't you? 




Labels:

Sunday, May 13, 2012 @ 9:56:00 PM / comments


« Older posts Newer posts»






Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.