Writer's block.




I just called myself a writer. Heehee. Anyway, I know I said I'll write often, but there seems to be nothing to write about. I mean there is, but they're either too boring, nonsensical, or I'm too much of a coward to express them here. Which is shit crazy because this is supposed to be my personal blog. I just seem to have this paranoid feeling that someone I know personally might read this (you never know right), and then I'll have no choice but to move out of the country. Hahahaha. Heh.

School starts next week though and I'm very excited (!!!!!) I don't think lazying all day is my thing anymore, which is just as crazy and ridiculous as what I said above. I need actions! I don't think I'm living my life enough. 

Then there's my issue about boys which is really nonexistent to be honest. I just like making a big deal out of everything these days since I have basically nothing to worry about. 

On the contrary, I think this is my most productive summer yet. I'd manage to have a summer job! And I accomplished my goal, which is to read 15 books and watched 20 movies. Isn't that awesome. I'm so proud of myself I deserve a pat on the back. Heehee. 


Now, my last minute goal is to have a flat tummy while maintaining my weight (I don't want to be any thinner huhu) which is going to be harder to procure. But I am doing my best and its not going to be an instant thing I know, so I'm being patient with all the exercising I'm doing. So yeah. Good luck to me. 




And I did missed writing in here. 

xxxxx








Labels:

Friday, June 8, 2012 @ 1:01:00 AM / comments


« Older posts Newer posts»






Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.