Absence makes the heart grow fonder... NOT
I mean sure, maybe at first, whenever someone who used to give a lot of attention to you started giving you less and less attention and eventually none at all, you start to miss that person more than you used to per se "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" right?
But what they fail to realize is that, that saying doesn't actually last longer than you think. The world is full of people, in case you fail to see. If someone who once made you feel so special suddenly ignored you, you just don't get hang over that person and wait for him to notice you again. You move on and find another one that would make you feel important again. It sounds ridiculous but it's the reality of life. In short, wag mag paka tanga.
Maybe what I just didn't like is the fact that I got used to it. I got so used to you bugging me and being there all the time. And then the next thing I knew, its just me and a gush of thin air. That's why I feel furious because jfc I got left behind again. I allowed someone to get through me again. I allowed someone to be the reason of my happiness again. I hate the fact that I allowed myself to think it was possible for us to be together. But boy, was I wrong again.
I'm tired of this kind of story. Why can't I just be happy on my own?
Labels: Personal
Friday, July 27, 2012 @ 8:06:00 PM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
