2013




I don't even know if I'm still capable of writing a post. Like I actually did want to write my whole 2012 but meh now that I think about it, it was not even that significant. It was all in the past. I mean, it was not a great year for me. I welcomed the year (2012) crying because its our first time to celebrate New Year without my Dad. February? I already moved on from this guy who dumped me Christmas 2011 but it was still a blow to my ego (I think?) to know that he'd already got a girlfriend 2 months after me (babe haven't you watched one more chance so you could know the 3 month rule?) I mean, not that I'm surprised since we got involved a month after his last relationship. Clearly, I was a rebound, but whatever give me a slack here the guy was good looking and I used to have a crush on him even before I knew his name. He was one of those guys, yeah, and clearly I was that shallow too. I don't even remember March. Then came summer, which is to be honest one of the few things I'm proud of on 2012. I got a summer job which is a first! So yey for me! Also, May - June was sort of my best 2 months since I was sort of in a flirtationship (don't question my invention of words) with this great guy finally! And when I say finally, its because I've been pining for him for more than a year already and then one day I woke up and he's so interested in me, and not just as a friend. This guy is one of my really good friends, and he's sudden interest scares me (or not) and that's why maybe I pushed him away unconsciously (or I like to think so). People kept on asking if we're together, and I kept on telling them we're more like best friends with a hint of a yuck that I don't even think of him that way, and that's why maybe he backed off. Or sometimes I'd like to think it was because he saw my flaws and couldn't handle them so he chose another girl that is much more suited to him (a girl that's pretty and smart and all that I can't be obvs). But really, it's more like both. July is my birth month. I cried a lot that particular month, mostly because each day is a slapped in the face that my Dad won't be there on my birthday once again, but all was good and blissful at the end. I found out my failed flirtationship home boy got a girlfriend on August, but surprisingly, nothing changed. We still hang out and we became more "couple-y" came September, and October. Of course, I was broken hearted within those times too (knowing he has a girl and realizing I'm still pining once again for him), and trust me, I've planned on confessing my feelings to him a lot of times but something always stopped me from doing so. November was one of the worst months for me. It was our semestral break and my Dentist took advantage and got my wisdom tooth out and oh god it was very very painful. Let's just say I would rather get my heart broken again rather than that. December was all about my on the job training which is what's draining me every single day (till now actually). I knew I was going to regret getting my ojt this semester! Too much hassle and too time consuming. Gah. I should've just gotten it this summer where in I have no classes. But anyway, still have 200 more hours to go till I finish that and trust me when I say that I really really like it, I just hate doing it simultaneously with my studies. It's making me too haggard. My friend's been telling me I looked tired all the time and I am not liking that (My schedule is 7am-9pm everyday, see). And one last thing I don't think I'll ever forget in 2012 was when I brought an iPhone 4s with my own money and then I lost it 2 months after. Hello, how could I be so stupid right? 


Labels: ,

Sunday, January 6, 2013 @ 2:07:00 AM / comments


« Older posts Newer posts»






Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.