Blessing in disguise?



It is amazing how one day can change and/or fucked up your life (or not?). If I was a "half full glass of water" kind of girl I would have act very positively and jump up and down for joy regarding the big change in my life. I would've seen all of it in a positive way and do as I am told. Not that I am sulking or crying the whole day of how big this change is since I am still doing it, but you get it. I was not prepared and it is a little bit too much for me to handle. It smacked me right on the face, just when everything seems to be falling into place. Life does that a lot, eh?


I guess it's mostly because I don't believe enough on myself, see. Everyday is a hurricane I should overcome and that is not something I was prepared to go through. I was not equipped to face such thing. I'm just thankful I have a wonderful family and supportive friends to help me get by. Even if I am being a pain in the ass 80% of the time. 


And on the brighter side, as long as I surpass this semester, everything will be better (or I hope so). This is a blessing in disguise. This is what God wanted for me.

If I believe enough that everyday will be better than the other, then it will be. Right?



Saturday, November 16, 2013 @ 8:46:00 PM / comments


« Older posts Newer posts»






Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.