Letters I'll never send you #1
I recently came across this song called "Kung di rin lang ikaw" and it reminded me of you, just like how everything do.
In the chorus it sang "Kung hindi rin tayo sa huli, aawatin ang sarili na umibig pang muli. Kung di rin tayo sa huli, aawatin ang puso kong ibigin ka". And that just resonates in me so much you know? If we're not meant to end up together, what is the point? Why are we prolonging the agony? We both know I'm not the girl you'll end up with. You will never choose me.
Our story is not a typical one where in I would always wonder what the ending will be. I know the ending. You already told me... We will not live happily ever after because we can't. Hindi tayo sa huli... kaya aawatin ko na ang sarili kong ibigan ka.
Monday, July 23, 2018 @ 7:55:00 PM / comments
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
